Monday, November 01, 2010

School pictures

Bird had her school pictures taken a few weeks ago. She insisted on wearing her necklace and since I didn't let her pick what she wanted to wear I let her wear her necklace. Her pictures turned out cute, not sure why the kids are all holding flowers though? She still did her fakey smile....good thing her fake smile is still ridiculously cute! 




3 comments:

Brooke said...

Those are super cute!! Sure would look good on my fridge :)

Anonymous said...

I love Tatum's very first school pictures! She's so pretty, even doing her fake smile. I want one for my frige, one for my wallet, and one for my car so she can always make me smile when I look at her.
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

They are absolutely precious! She is such a cutie... I can't believe her first school pictures already. I see sooooo much of her daddy in her :-)
XOXOXOXO
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.