Wednesday, November 03, 2010

More photoshoppin'

I have a ridiculous obsession with photoshop. Ridiculous. And, I just realized I can put large pics on my new blog. Yippeeee.








4 comments:

Mark, Shannon,Trey, Boston, & Lola said...

Dude im gonna need some lessons from you now!!! How do you do the blk and white w color? And can normal blogspot not do big pics?

I {heart} Nap Time said...

thank you! your girl is darling!!

To get the fonts on your blog I use windows live. Google it and you can download it for free! I love it, and make all of my posts in there...so much easier than blogger!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! Your girls are so beautiful, Jaclyn! I think you girls should get together and share all this PS information! I can't wait to see what you do with a new camera lens!
XXOO,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great job with the pictures Jac, they are so fun! By the way, Ellison has so much more hair now than she did the last time I saw her and is getting so big!!

Stace

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.