Well, it was my first week back at work and it went pretty well. Tatum had lots of fun with Grandma and is looking forward to spending some time with Goonie next week. My mom took lots of pics of her so when she gets home I will post them but for now there is just a couple. We got a new carrier for her and its the best thing ever! Its the Ergo carrier and I LOVE it. The bjorn and snugli killed my back and this one is so comfy. It can hold babies on the front, hip or back and hoold up to a 40 lb child! We also got her a bumbo chair and she loves to sit in it like a big girl. I will post more pics once my mom sends them to me. Here are a few for now....



Friday, August 31, 2007
Back to work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
There are simply no words to describe my week with Tatum. There are simply not enough words to describe Tatum! I loved every single minute of it. Oh, and I loved being with Jac, Josh, and "the girls" too.
XXOO
Post a Comment