My dad and mom from Texas were out this week. They were here Wednesday through Sunday. We had a great time and she also got to see her uncle Matt too! Tatum went swimming and loved the water. She was so happy! She is still a bit of a mommy's girl but we're working on that. :) She had her 8 week Dr. appt. on Thursday and had to get 4 shots. She was not the happiest camper but she did good. She is 22 inches long and weighs in at 10 lbs 6 oz. She is so long it seems, but still quite petite. She is napping better now but still hates the car, even after the purchase of a new car seat that was recommended by other mom's with kids who scream in the car. Its huge, I guess we will keep it since she will grow into it. Here are some pics. We leave on Wednesday for the long trip to Cali for Shaver lake so I wont be updating for a while but you can bet that we will have lots of pics to post when we get back.
We had to use her swimsuit to cover up her peep as she was swimming naked. :)
Swimming made her very sleepy
Is her hair going to grow back onher crown??
Papa and me swimming shortly before I poo poo'd in the pool
















4 comments:
Oh my gosh, can I even tell you how adorable she is with the "hat" and the "big girl yawn"! She is going to be all ready for her week on the Lake!
Only bad part is that Papa and I will miss her! You guys too :)
XOXO
Goonie
She's absolutely could NOT be any cuter, love the hat! I can't wait to see her at the lake, Grandma has a new bright & sparkly book to read to her. I'm glad she got to meet some of her TX family, she sure has a LOT of family!!
XXOO,
Grandma Lynn
She is such a little cutie!!!!! I love the purple stripe swimsuit. Hope you have a great time on vacation. Looking forward to seeing you when you get back!!!
She is such a little cutie Jaclyn! I love the purple stripe swimsuit on her and of course the huge hat :) Hope you guys have a great time on vacation. Looking forward to spending some time with you when you get back!
Post a Comment