Yesterday was Hayden's birthday! We went to ValVista Lakes for swimming and birthday cake and it was so fun. All Tatum's cousins were there and it was so good to see everyone. She got a new swimsuit for the occasion so here are some pics.
Tatum and Papa
















3 comments:
Ohhhh, you guys captures such great moments :) I wish I hadn't forgotten my memory stick for my camera :( Anyway, Tatum sure is a little cutie pie!!!! It was good to see you guys.
It was a great birthday celebration for all the cousins, their parents and grandparents too!
Everyone had a great time playing at the "beach" party as Hayden turned 4. Great that camera's captured the fun time as our families grow and grow :)
XOXO
Goonie
I can't believe this is the same tiny baby I held last December! He's such a handsome boy, just adorable! Tatum looks so cute in her new swimsuit, such a water baby. Looks like everyone had a great time. Wow, what a wonderful (and HUGE!) family Tatum has.
XXOO
Lyn/Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment