Friday, August 24, 2007

What I live for

This. I knew when I found out I was pregnant that I loved her, but I didnt know that it could be such an amazing indescribable love. People tell you, but you dont know until you experience it for yourself. She has become my everything. She is my world. I look at her face and wonder how anyone could question God. We are so blessed. Today is my last day with her on maternity leave so I am feeling a little sentimental. I am doing ok with it, Monday will be another story. I know its only for a short time though that I have to be away from her for 5 days a week. Its just so amazing to look back over the last 12 weeks, the first 8 being pretty tough. I think many times I wanted to go back to work. :) Now, she is so fun, turning into such a little person and developing such a personality. She is just so amazing with all her changes each day. Even on her fussy days I could just sit and stare at her in amazement. Tatum, you have changed my life, you are the most amazing little girl, I love you more than you will ever know and I know you are going to do great things. I just know it.

2 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Ahhh, the blessings of being a parent. I was going to say the blessing of being a mother but I realized it is just as true a blessing for the father --thus --the blessings of being a parent. The picture captures it all! She is smiling and happy and developing more and more personality each day. Your joy will only grow dear new mother :)
Indeed Praise God for his sweet blessings!
Goonie

Anonymous said...

That was so precious Jac...I almost teared as you know how sensitive I am at all times. :) I am so thrilled for you and love to hear what she has brought to your life. And I have to say the picture of her is amazing...she is so adorable and I love her big smile. The dress pictures are super cute too and I think I saw pink painted toes in one of them!!! So fun!

Stacie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.