Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fancy

We had a play group today and I thought instead of the usual onesie, we would get fancy and put on a dress! I forgot my camera at play group but we took some pics when we got home. Here they are. Oh and there are also a couple from her new toy....the jumper!!! She is a little small in it, but her feet touch the ground and she can jump a little. She likes it for about 5-10 minutes and then she's over it. Hey, we take what we can get!!

We were trying to catch a smile.
Her pretty dress. This was supposed to be rotated. hmmmm.
Again, should have been rotated.

Her jumper
She was iffy at first....
um, again with the rotation...but, could she be cuter?



2 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Oh my gosh, she looks darling in her pretty dress! Of course I see in the last picture she is sporting her tongue action again!! Gotta love her love affair with her tongue.Looks like the "jumper" is quite the entertainment. She will like it more and more as she gets bigger--let's just hope :)Darling darling pictures of both of you!
Love you,
Goonie

Anonymous said...

You look so great Jaclyn! And Tatum in her dress - just couldn't be cuter! I'm in love with her huge eyes and darling impish face, she's so beautiful. She's quite the fashion plate and I'm pretty sure this is only the beginning of that! Can't wait to see her on Saturday.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.