I dont know if any of you do this but when I hear songs, I really listen to the words and attribute it somehow to my own life if I can. I love to do that. I often feel like there are lots of songs that say exactly what I would want to say to someone just in song form. I wondered while I was pregnant if there would ever be a song appropriate for me to have for Tatum. Then I heard the most perfect song and listened to it all the time toward the end of my pregnancy. I listened to it loud so she could hear it and then the other day, I was online and she was really fussy and so I turned it on and she stopped fussing. It was the strangest thing. It was as if she remembered hearing it or something. I love the words. Its so appropriate for every path she is going to cross in her life and how I will be there for her for each and every step. The good, the bad, the happy, the sad and everything in between. I just cant wait to watch her grow up, see what she becomes and be part of her amazing journey we call life. Here are the words. I will post more photos this evening.
May the angels protect you,Trouble neglect you And heaven accept you when its time to go home. May you always have plenty, The glass never empty and Know in your belly You're never alone. May your tears come from laughing. You find friends worth having. As every year passes, They mean more than gold. May you win and stay humble. Smile more than grumble. And know when you stumble, You're never alone. Never alone. Never alone. I'll be in every beat of your heart When you face the unknown. Wherever you fly, This isn't goodbye. My love will follow you, stay with you, Baby you're never alone. I have to be honest, As much as I wanted, I’m not gonna promise, that cold winds won't blow. So when hard times have found you, And your fears surround you, Wrap my love around you You're never alone. My love will follow you, stay with you, Baby you're never alone.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Never Alone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Jac...I love the words to the song. What is the name of it? You are an AWESOME Mommie. I get warm fuzzies watching you with her. Only a Mom knows what it's like.. She is a Blessed baby and will always have a wonderful family to love and who will love her.
Auntie
What beautiful words, it's like they were written especially from you to Tatum. She truly will never be alone, you and Josh are amazing parents with so much love to give to her and to each other. She really IS a blessed baby, God wouldn't have it any other way.
XXOO
Gram/Mom
Post a Comment