We just got back from a 10 day trip! We had so much fun and Tatum did awesome the whole trip. She was so great camping and loved the boat. It was so good to be with all the family and each day was super fun with something new and funny happening each day. The car ride home was good until about 2 hours before we were back to Kathy's. Tatum had had enough and screamed most of the 2 hours. Once we were home she was fine. She is getting better each day and is laughing and cooing. She is so much fun now, a much easier baby and she is even napping more than 20 minutes!!! I have to go back to work in a week and I am a little wary about leaving her for 5 days each week. At least its only for 3 weeks. Then I will be working 3 days in the office and 2 from home. That will be perfect I think. We will see how things work out. Here are some pics from our trip. She is getting soooo big.
Tater and her hoodie
I loved her in her tank top onesie, compliments of her Goonie
More of the tank top
Tatum is driving with Kathy, she was happy about it at first
Loving her hat
This one is for aunt Kim, it has rhinestones on the shirt
Grandma Lynn at her surprise b-day party at the lake
Auntie CJ and Tatum
Her new piggy slippers











3 comments:
She was quite the Camper Trooper, she even slept till 9 a.m. one morning! I'll send some of my photos and you can post some of them too - like her in the shower with you, so adorable! I LOVE my birthday charm from Tatum - and from you too, thank you. I can't wait to see you all next weekend.
Love,
Grandma Lynn
XXOO
I love the family picture! You look amazing!!! she looks so much like Josh!
Rachel
Glad to hear Tatum was such a trooper! She is just beginning her life time love affair with camping and the great outdoors! Papa will expect to see a "Barbie fishing pole" in her hands at the "next" family camping excursion. About that darling family photo--- hummmm was she already sticking her tongue out at the camera or was it at the person taking the photo??? She is already becoming quite the " ham" at every photo opt!
We sure missed her and you guys too!
Love
Goonie
Post a Comment