She has found her voice!! She Loves to talk and listen to herself. She carries on conversations with us just babbling now and its priceless. I couldnt love it more. She has become so much fun! She is quite the little ham. Our second week of work is going good. She has been spending lots of fun time at Goonies house. Goonie will send over some pics from her days there and we can post them. In the mean time, here are some pics from our Labor Day BBQ at Amanda's where we went swimming in their awesome new pool and ate good food and had good time with family and some of the Tot in her favorite thing.....The Bumbo Chair!!!! We are so excited cause Aunt Kathy and Aunt Wilson (Jenelle) are coming in late tomorrow night and Kathy is staying a whole week and Jenelle is here till Sunday and then she goes back to the dorm. Cant wait for them to see how big she is! Then the next week Grandma Tish comes to visit and we are really excited for that too. We also have Tatum's best friend Clark's birthday coming up in a week and a half too and we cant wait! So many fun things. Oh also....HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE ANISSA!!! Today is her b-day. Big kiss from the Tatertot and the Az family!
There's a smile!
One even bigger!
Do you like my polka dot shirt? Auntie Kim got it for me!
I feel really pretty in polka dots and I am one happy girl!
Swimming
Mommy and I
Trying to take a pic with Brody but he wasnt into it.
Hanging with Papa
She is losing patches of hair. Hope it doesnt all fall out!
Stomping in the water.

Tatum and Kenadie
Brody, I still cant believe he is walking! He turns 1 in a few weeks, what a big boy!






2 comments:
You look real cute in your polka dots, Tot! Glad you like it :)
Love,
Auntie Kim
What a fun baby, she has SO much personality! She's so beautiful and impish cute at the same time, I see so much of you in her Jac. This is when it really gets fun - and it will never end. God Bless all 3 of you.
XXOO,
Grandma Lynn
Post a Comment