Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jaden Celine

This is the name of our newest family member....Tatum's first Cabbage Patch doll. She loves her baby and when I showed it to her she just laughed out loud and smiled at her. She likes to hold her and its a newborn one so it's the perfect size.

Kisses for the baby
I wonder if I latch on to this if something will come out?
Nope, doesn't look like it
What about the cheek, anything come out of the cheek?
Let me just give her a big kiss then!

Did you see my baby?

I love her so much!
She is a newborn cabbage patch so she is just the right size
Oh, I just love this dolly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH, could these photos be any cuter? I'm so glad she loves her baby doll, her first of many. Maybe Jaden will always be her favorite, and she'll carry her dot blanket too.
XXOO
Gram

Mom/Grammie P said...

Oh my gosh, the picture says a 1000 words! She is going to look back and have fond memories of her first baby doll friend Jaden. Her laugh out loud at the sight of her new friend was priceless. Great pictures capture the story!
XOXOX
Goonie

Kim said...

Those pics are too cute! LOVE the pink and brown outfit by the way. Some girls with pretty good taste must have given her that :)

Love,
Auntie Kim

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.