Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lovin' Goonie's house

Here are some pics from Tater's days at Goonie's house. Really, could she be any cuter?? I will also post Goonie's captions in which she laughs and laughs cause she thinks she is so funny! I will give her credit, they are pretty funny!

I am in my bouncy chair and I look so cool!
Ummm I'm not sure what I would like for lunch!
I have on new jammies!
Look my hair is the same color at some of my dots!
Oh my gosh look at my big eyes!
This show is boring
Peek A Boo!
Goonie can I go to sleep yet?
I told ya I was going to bed!
Sorry about the drool but my outfit is darling ---right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goonie is quite the photographer, she captured some darling photos of such a precious baby. Tatum's eyes are AMAZING and she's even getting pretty eyelashes! I can't wait to see her soon.
XXOO
Grandma Lynn

Mom/Grammie P said...

She is so darn cute I can't stop myself from looking at these pictures. Papa laughed out loud at our funny little character! What a joy to watch changing and growing before our eyes. Gotta love our little TL :)
XOXOX
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.