We had a play date with Elliott and this one was so much more fun since Tatum didnt cry the whole time like our other dates. She was happy as a lark and I thought they were so cute in their bumbo chairs so I took about 25 pics of them. I was hoping I would get video of them talking but it didnt happen. Tatum is quite the girl, so far she has 2 boyfriends, Elliott and Clark and she loves them both so much. What is a girl to do??










1 comments:
How cute they are together! I remember their first play date when Elliott had on his "Mr. Right" shirt. She didn't pay much attention to him then but she seems to be warming up to him a bit now - you never know! She looks so LITTLE next to these big boys!
XXOO
Grandma Lynn
Post a Comment