Thursday, September 13, 2007

My first sofa

I just wanted to show everyone how darling she is in her footie jammies, I love her in them. It gets pretty cold in our house at night so she has to be warm. These are a pair of my personal favorites. :) Also posted are pics of her first sofa. Auntie Kathy bought it for her and she loves to sit in it. Its so darn cute.....




2 comments:

Mia said...

Mia has that sofa too! Unfortunately when Mia got hers she was already too big for it. Tatum is the perfect size for hers though. :)

Anonymous said...

The bunny sofa is too cute and Tatum is so adorable in it. Her Auntie Kathy has excellent taste in furniture. Love the jammies too. I enjoyed seeing Mia's blog, she's just darling. I hope she & Tatum will be friends.
XXOO

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.