Friday, September 07, 2007

A new fun toy

Well, we put together yet another fun toy that she seems to like. This one is a little more advanced, she doesnt quite get it yet but she seems to like it regardless. She also has the most darling outfit that I got her and we took about 20 photos of her in it. I will share a few! ;)

Learning to sit on her own
Where did her hair go in that little row?
The exersaucer!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, she has cleavage in that first photo! She looks like she's not quite sure what to think of the exersaucer. What a darling outfit, she looks so "girlie", I love that!
XXOO,
Grandma Lynn

Leah D said...

Those pics are hilarious, Jac!!! Little Tatum looks like she is piloting a flying saucer! What a doll!

Leah D said...

I love it--she looks like she is piloting a flying saucer! What a cutie!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.