Saturday, September 22, 2007

Family photos

We had some family photos as well as Tater's photos taken about a week or so ago. Since we didn't get a CD of the pics, I had to take pictures of the pictures so you could all see them. If you decide you want some, email me and let me know which ones so we can order more. There are also just a couple random pics of her too trying to sit on her own. Enjoy!

















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, I may want ALL of them! Can I choose when I see you this week? She's so adorable and your family portraits are beautiful! She was amazingly tolerant of all the clothing changes and photo shots at the studio, I think she loves the camera!
XXOO,
Grandma Lynn

Kim said...

I want copies of them all!! They are darling!

Love,
Auntie Kim

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures...they are so sweet!! I think I have to get a shot of Tatum in her little tutu and a shot of the family!! What a cute family you guys make?!!

Love,
Stacie

Anonymous said...

When will mine be arriving?
Jeniece

Mom/Grammie P said...

Soooo, can we count on some of these for Christmas??? I'm sure hoping so!
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.