Sunday, September 23, 2007

The most wonderful sound

I bought Tatum some new toys today and she seemed to LOVE this one ball. We got it on video but its sideways, sorry about that! Maybe I can fix it later but I wanted to get it posted. Just click the play button on the video screen.

8 comments:

Mia said...

That video is so adorable! It was totally worth the neck ache I got watching it. :)

Amanda & Mia

Anonymous said...

Oh Jaclyn What a cute little kido you have! she is so fun! It sure put a smile on my face :) Miss you bunches!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

This could not be any more adorable! I love her laugh! She's so much fun and from now on, she'll do something to amaze you every single day. She's absolutely beautiful! I agree with Amanda, the video is well worth the crinked neck.
XXOO
Grandma

Anonymous said...

I love it...her little giggle is adorable!! I can't believe she loves that ball so much...it must have been because you bought it with her Aunt Stacie and Aunt Kim. :)

Stacie

Kim said...

That video is so freakin cute! Her laugh is hilarious- Uncle Chris and I were hysterical- post more!

Love,
Aunt Kim

Anonymous said...

I really can't wait to meet our little niece. At least I have the baby blog to keep track of her growing up. Keep on Blogging!

Anonymous said...

There is nothing in life more wonderful than your baby's laugh.
XO Jeniece

Mom/Grammie P said...

Her laugh is infectious! It is absolutely impossible to not smile and laugh yourself when you hear this little child laugh out loud. What a precious wonderful gift from God to have such a healthy "happy" child!
XOXOX
We love you so much,
Goonie & Papa

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.