I was tagged by a fellow blogger who shall remain nameless to do this. I figured I would jump on the wagon and go for it. It works like this. You put 10 things you are loving right now on your blog. Then you tag someone else to do the same. Its sort of like the email chain but not near as annoying and no, if you read it, nothing is going to pop up on your screen or you wont get $100 check in the mail but you might learn something you don't know about me.
10 Things I am diggin' right now
1. Life in general. I have a good one. Great husband, great house (even though daily I want to move), amazing child..you get the idea.
2. School. I started school again...yes again. I can't seem to stop. I am going now for my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing with the hopes of continuing and getting my Masters in Nursing. It is a bridge program for people that have an RN, already have a BA in another field and want a BSN. I am officially an Antelope. Grand Canyon University's mascot.
3. Family. How awesome is my family? Pretty freakin' awesome. I cant seem to get enough of them.
4. Blogging. I love it. I think I might be addicted to it. It is like crack to me. I get excited when I have something to update on my blog.
5. Being a nurse. I start Monday. I will be a real live, scrub wearing, life saving, super fantastic NICU nurse. I can't wait.
6. Reading other blogs. I am almost as addicted to this as I am updating my own blog. Right now, a favorite is Mama Bird Diaries. Amanda directed me to this site a while ago and I love it. It is a mom in NYC. She is witty, intelligent, super funny and dog gone it, if I lived in NYC I think we would be friends. At least go to an eco-friendly cocktail party or two together.
7. The future. Josh and I are doing so good with paying things off and planning for the future. I cant wait to see what we do next.
8. Music. Any music really. I have found myself turning it up loud and singing in the car, at home, work or where ever. I also love music cause when I turn it on, T dances and how can you not get sheer joy our of a baby dancing.
9. Friendship. I love my friends. I truly love them, like they are family. I have some new ones, lots of old ones and they all are so great. They get me through the tough times, get excited with me in good times and I hope I do the same for them.....subliminal message...the perfect house will come your way. Just keep looking and dont get too worried about it. Love you.
10. The lake. We are going to lake Mead this weekend with the Schurkman clan and I cant wait. I love the lake. Any lake for that matter. I love being on the boat, wind blowing my hair, feeling like a hot blow dryer in my face cause its Arizona and Nevada waters. Its so great. I love the sun. I love salami bagel sandwiches with just cheese and mustard on the boat. I love a cold coke from the ice chest with a red plastic glass filled with ice. I love my T in a life vest cause its just too funny. I just love being on the water and in the sun. It doesnt get much better than that.
So, there you go. 10 things I am really loving right now, in this moment, today. Kaisha and Christa, I just tagged you. Lets see it, 10 things you are loving on your blog pronto. xo
Thursday, July 10, 2008
10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Thanks for the good thoughts...love you too, friend.
:)
I loved reading what you're loving right now. Life is what you make it and you've made for a good one, Orkin. I'm so proud of you! Gee, will you sing for all of us in a video?
XXOO,
Mom
I love reading the top 10 on blogs too! Great idea and it is good to think about all or at least "10" things you are happy or thankful about. I bet you could have kept going on your top 10 to maybe to 20 or more.... your life is pretty darn amazing right now :-) It makes me smile to think of everything you wrote that you are happy, thankful, or looking forward to.... I can hear the "excitement" in your voice as I read it!
Goonie
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your positive outlook on life! I need some of that energy :) You are an amazing woman Jac!!! Have a great time this weekend.
LOVE your top 10 list of things you're so happy about right now...definitely a cool thing to do. Glad things are going so well for you...can't wait to hear about your NICU nurse orientation, you are going to be amazing!
Have fun at the lake this weekend!
Stace
just read this.....I will get right on it you BRAT! Seriously, gimme a few days. I'll think of something.
this is a great list Jac! I think I should do a ten things too...to get my mind in the right place. Thanks for the inspiration! Hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment