We had another photoshoot with Tatum a few weeks ago with Dream Lenz photography. She does an awesome job and she does some amazing things with her photo editing. I am so happy with the way these turned out. We still need to get some still, posed shots of her in her tutu but it got hot that night and she was done so I will set up an appt at a regular photo place to get those hopefully in the next week or so. Here are some of the shots from Lindsey.

Thursday, July 24, 2008
Dream Lenz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
Those are great pictures! I love them!! Definitely some neat photography and the way she did the family shot was really cool. Tater is just the cutest and her big eyes are my favorite part of her. :) You are so good to get lots of pictures taken at every stage of her life so far and of your fam...keep doing that so you always have memories.
Love,
Stacie
YEah, cute new pics!! I will be waiting to get mine in the mail, so I can take down her Christmas pic!!!!
Cute new pics guys! Gorgeous family! Miss you and really hope to see you soon!
Great pics!!! Tatum is such a photogenic little girl;-)
Taterbug... you are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
Jac, I love the pics, thanks for posting..... Love you guys and miss you bumches
-Anissa-
Fantastic shots. I love them all! She is such a darling..inside and out. God is surely pouring his blessings on you and Josh and your precious little family. Who could possible ask for anything more :-)
Everything she does makes Papa and I smile... we love her to the moon and back!
XOXXO
Goonie
Wow, those really turned out great! When do I get my copies?? :)
What gorgeous photos! Tatum is such a beautiful little girl, each one of you is incredibly photogenic. I absolutely love them all - when can I order some? I still want a huge blow up of the one of her on the bench - maybe the one of you and Josh walking her too. I think I need them all!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
wow, these are really great pictures! you are sooo good about getting lots of GOOD pics of T!
Post a Comment