Finally right? Things have been so hectic and busy and as much as I love blogging after the long days the last thing I wanna do is sit on the computer. Anywho, things are going well. Tatum is developing quite the little attitude when she doesnt get her way. We are working with that. :) I got an email the other day that is an update on where she should be developmentally and they listed all these things that Tatum does with regards to hitting, tantrums etc and referred to it as a "spirited" child. I had to laugh. What a funny name. I have a "spirited" toddler. She isnt bad at all. She is quite good actually, she just has her moments so we are experimenting with what works and what doesnt. Its a learning process. :) Videos are currently uploading so they will come later.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
As promised..
I went to make a salad and I found this. Josh
did it and I laughed so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














5 comments:
Finally!! Love the pics and love the little squash man! Josh is picasso himself! And Tatum is a the cutest thing ever, attitude and all!;-)
She really does have quite the personality :-) I believe it is safe to say that all of us know her mommy and daddy so it is really NO surprise that she can display her "tude" when she has a mind to :-) She comes by it honestly! I LOVE the toy organizer... great idea to try and keep some "order" as much as possible. You know how much I like things in there "place".
Also glad to see Josh keeps "you" laughing. It is a great quality in a marriage to remember to make each other laugh :-)
Gotta love this little Locke family!
Goonie
Oh Tatum, could you possibly be any cuter? I think you just might get the 'spirited child' thing from your mommie. It might be tough to deal with at times but these kids have SO much personality and are so much fun. Josh, very artistic creation! Gee, you should work in a restaurant. Maybe not.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma
Love the fact that Tatum is showing her personality and giving you guys her little attitude...too funny! They all go through that and she will learn. :) I love the toy organizer! I am so glad they had one left when we went...perfect size for the family room and her toys fit in it great!
Hope the training is going well!
Stacie
Well Tatum is spirited and Ava is a diva, they will make quite the pair won't they!!! It's probably a good thing they don't live closer, I think they would give us a run for our money!!! haha
miss you guys-come see us!!!
Brooke
Post a Comment