Wednesday, July 02, 2008

So you think you can dance?

You might have some competition. Last night we were watching Hell's kitchen and when the beginning started with the music Tatum totally started dancing without either of us dancing or telling her to. It was so darn funny. I grabbed my camera and started filming her. One of them is lengthy cause we were trying to rewind to get the music back on and I don't know how to edit video. :) I think she gets her rhythm from me.


6 comments:

jessamyn said...

oh I wish I could watch your videos! (stinkin' dial-up!)....but no such luck.
i was just stopping by because I saw some of your photos from Lindsey! I met her the other day for the first time. The pics are so beautiful!!!!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Wow.... what a dancer is right! Yup.. I do think she gets her rhythm from her mommy! I had to laugh because in the first video she keeps looking over at Josh to start the rewind... come on daddy.. what's the hold-up! Ish.. give it to me!
So darling.. and such entertainment
XOXOX
Goonie

Unknown said...

LMAO, not sure what was funnier, Tatum dancing or Josh! ;-P

Anonymous said...

Those are some pretty amazing moves! You should be very proud
:-)

Anonymous said...

I love her dancing...so priceless! It cracks me up how they can just hear the music and start movin', definitely one of my favorite things!! :) I also enjoyed Josh's moves...keep the videos coming...

Stacie

Christa said...

Too cute!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.