Wednesday, July 09, 2008

And the survey says.....

Drum roll please.......who cares. Several weeks ago I put a survey up to see what you all wanted to read about. I wanted to make sure I was blogging to fit the needs of my readers. Most people voted to have entries about anything and everything. Then there were a couple people who voted for T updates and only T updates. I sat back and thought about it and as I thought long and hard I realized this is my blog. Not anyone elses. Mine. So, I will blog about what I want. Ahhh, that feels good. Dont worry though, more often then not Tatum will be involved in just about every entry. As you all know, she is a bit of a permanent appendage to my side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, it's YOUR blog for Tatum to read one day. She'll love learning about all that was happening in her young life and she'll also love knowing her Mommy's thoughts at the time. As a bonus, we all get to follow days in the lives of the Locke family.
XXOO,
Mom

Mom/Grammie P said...

Gotta say kudos to you! Honestly proud of you that you came to realize this blog business is rather a computerized journal of your life and times. Yours, your family, your extended family times, your children's times,and time with friends. You should write what your heart leads you to write... isn't that the whole point. It will be important one day to read back over all of your thoughts, and the comments made by those that participate in your daily life.... and recall that particular time or event. It might be with a tear, it might be with a smile, it might be laughing out loud... but it is all about memories of YOUR life.
Keep it coming!
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

Smart Girl. I am glad you are doing something for yourself and not worrying if you are pleasing everyone else. We all love reading about what is going on in the world of the Locke family :)
-Anissa-

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.