Monday, July 07, 2008

Californ-ia

We went to California for the 4th of July and had such a great time. We stayed at Club Schurkman and ate some Delia's, Tamazula for breakfast, good BBQ, Delia's again and Baskin Robbins. It was so fun! Next year we already have a spot reserved for the 4th on Mission Beach in a trailer park that over looks the ocean. It books up literally a year in advance and we happened to get one. I cant wait for next year. We took T to see fireworks in Norco and she loved them. I was a little surprised that she didnt get scared but she seemed to dig them. We also did some shopping at Fashion Island in Newport. Lots of the fancy hoitie toitie folk bring their dogs shopping with them to Fashion Island and every time T saw a dog she screamed and ran toward it. This kid LOVES dogs. I see lots of strays in our future. :) She also tried to chase some horses at the fireworks show...I think she thought they were extra big doggies. Other than that we did lots of swimming and hanging with the family which is always a good time. Here are some pics.


At fireworks
Waiting for the fireworks to start
Eating a bomb pop in true 4th of July fashion
T and daddy napping
swimming with auntie Wilson
Playing with Bailey
T LOVED Bailey
Taking a bath with Wilson


On the ride to the airport.
She sat like a big girl on the plane
And ate some pretzels
mommy and T on the plane


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's getting to be quite the seasoned jet-setter! You two look so cute on the plane! Tatum has such a huge extended family and it's great that she's getting to know ALL of her family well. It's always a good time at Auntie Kathy & Uncle Peter's house, lots of doggies too. You are SO loved, Tatum!
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Looks like the entire Locke family had fun in Calif. which makes for great memories. Super smart to book ahead for the vacation spot for next 4th also! Glad everyone got "a family fix" and had so much fun. Tatum is truly blessed to have so many people that love her!
XOXOX
Goonie
PS I think you are probably right to expect lots of stray doggies in your future..... like you are Josh could turn any away :-)

Anonymous said...

We loved having the lockes and mcdowells visit for the 4th-was a great excuse to get all the family together. (like our family needs an excuse!!) look forward to lots more good times!! auntie kathy

Anonymous said...

wonderful pics! looks like you had a great time ... welcome back!

Kaisha said...

So glad you had fun!! We missed you guys!! XOXO!

jessamyn said...

Looks like a load of fun! That pic of T and daddy napping is just too sweet for words.
I'm going to be a stow-a-way for your trip next year!:)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you guys had a great 4th in California...always fun to get away and enjoy family!! As you know I always love the pictures of Tatum because she is just so darn cute, but the one of the fam before the fireworks was so cute with her big smile for the camera and the one of her and Josh napping is definitely the sweetest thing ever!! I love that one! :)

Stacie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.