Sara and Preston had the pleasure of babysitting T for us a couple weeks ago. We had Josh's Christmas party to go to and our original sitter plans had to be changed so when I was talking to Sara and she mentioned they had no plans I jumped on the idea of asking them to keep T for a few hours. The girls had a great time, they were crazy as always. Audrey got tired like a normal 2 year old at a normal time around 8:00 but apparently T was still ready to party. No surprise there. Sara put them to bed together in Audrey's big girl bed. There are 2 reasons there is no way this would work. 1. T still sleeps in a crib because she is crazy so she thinks a big girl bed is way too cool to actually sleep in and 2. you put two 2 year olds in the same bed together and its way too fun to sleep. Apparently the girls were in there giggling and being crazy and it was all fine and good until they woke Izzie up, then Sara decided they had to be split up. T told Sara she wasnt tired and it was not time to go to bed. Sara begged to differ and put T in bed with her. It took T a while but she snuggled up to her and went to sleep. I got there shortly after and I think I remember Sara saying something along the lines of this..."I dont know how you do it, she could stay up forever" Welcome to my world. Thanks Brown family for watching T, she had a super fantabulous time! You guys are the best. Oh I forgot to mention that while T was there she refused to wear her own jammies or use her own stuff, it all had to be Audrey's. So T came home in high water jammie pants and a shirt that was 2 sizes too small.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Besties
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I've never seen a child who can go with no nap, not get the least bit fussy, and stay up until 11 p.m.! She recently spent HOURS in her stroller at the mall with no nap and she was still happy when we left. She's an anomoly! Tatum, you're going to be the funnest girl in your college dorm one day!
XXOO,
Grandma
Yeah for Sarah and Preston!!! They love Tatum as much as you guys love their babies! It is a sweet exchange of wonderful "baby" watching! Yes.. Tatum can go the distance... wonder where that comes from.... maybe BOTH parents! Wonder if Tatum's "sister" will be the same way... or... not so much???? We shall see.. :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
She is a trooper! And Grandma...do not talk about dorms, they are way toooo young for that and I will be having a heart attack worrying about them all!! Glad they had a great time!
So cute! I watched all your videos below, totally adorable. Love pace rosie. Miss you girls, see you guys soon!
Post a Comment