I dont know what she does in her sleep to get her hair to do this. It happens about once a week and some days it is exceptionally matted and crazy. This was one of those days.
Wednesday, December 09, 2009
How does she do this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I am cracking up right now!! That is too funny!! LOVE IT!
How does she do that? Her hair is straight craziness when she wakes up and it so cracks me up!! Maybe you can video her one night when she sleeps to see what she does to get it all tangled and knotted. :) Too cute...love it!
Stace
When she arrives at my door in her p.j.'s with her hair like this some mornings, it cracks me up too! Then I think - her mother took her out of her house like this? :) It's even funnier that Tatum sees absolutely nothing wrong with her hair when it's like this. You always, always make me laugh, T!
XXOO,
Grandma
Oh sounds like you could use some detangle spray! Works like a charm for us :)
She does have some "crazy hair" going on! I agree with Grandma... when I get her like that... and tell her it is time to "comb" her hair she looks at me with the expression of "why" it looks fine to me :-) I love that carefree attitude ! To be young again!!!
XOXOX
Goonie
Post a Comment