Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Videos...really?

I realized that I dont post many videos any more. I am not sure why, we just always take still photos but I do love watching videos of T and I know for you guys far away it helps to make her a little more "there". So here are a couple videos. One is of her screaming to get Santa's attention while we were in line and the other is of her doing Ring around the rosey. She calles it "Paca Rosey" not sure why, maybe a combo of pocket full of posey and ring around the rosey we think. Anyway, she was doing it with her doll so I decided to video. She promptly decided to only do parts of the song but she was being pretty cute otherwise so I just kept it rolling. Enjoy.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!.....what a character she is!!!! Thanks for the video's and pics....it's hard to be so far away from her (and you guys) and the blog really helps lessen the pain. Can't wait to see videos of Christmas morning! Hope to be there soon! Grandma Tish XXOO

Anonymous said...

These videos are priceless,she's the happiest kid I've ever seen! Holding her stuffed Santa, ribbons in her hair, her animation - Tatum, you are so precious! I'm glad you decided you like Santa this year!
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Such a crazy ham-bone! She is so darn funny about things she says and does... she has "contagious laughter". We love you silly girl!
XOXOX
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.