Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shanny

Shanny, well, thats what T calls her, Shannon is her real name is our babysitter. I work with her in the ER. She is a child life specialist and we adore her. All of us. We were chatting one day and I honestly dont remember how it came up but I asked her if she babysat, she said she did and well, the rest is history. She sits for us 2 days every other week on Josh's weeks to stay home since he has gotten too busy to stay home and she has been a life saver. She is going to keep sitting for us when the baby is born too. I never worry about T when she is with Shanny and T LOVES her and gets excited when she knows Shanny is coming the next day. What a blessing to have found someone we trust so much with our Bird. I couldnt ask for a better babysitter. We want Shanny to be happy and all but I have already told her she is not allowed to ever take another job, get married or have her own children. Unless of course its after my kids are in school already! LOL. We love you Shanny, thanks for all you do for us!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for Shannon! It's great that Tatum loves her so much and that she's so good with T. You found the perfect nanny! Thank you, Shannon, I'm sure I'll see more of you once we move to Chandler.
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Yeah... we all love Shannon! What more can anyone ask then to have "other" people love your child as you do!
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.