Tuesday, December 22, 2009

O Christmas tree

We've had our tree for quite some time now. In fact, we got it the week after Thanksgiving since I had my annual Christmas party with my friends the following weekend. I just have been busy, tired and a bit of a blog slacker these days so you didnt get to see pictures of us getting our tree or decorating it until now. It was a fun night. T totally gets Christmas this year and it makes it so fun! She loved decorating the tree and kept telling me that ornaments were "beautiful" or "gorgeous" and she was pretty stoked when she got to put the star on the tree. The tree had stayed pretty and green this whole time so we must have picked a good one!









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memories of choosing the perfect tree! I hope she and her sister fight over which one is best like you and your brother did!:)
XXOO,
Mom

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.