Not too much going on here. I am still not good at posting but when there isnt much going on, there isn’t much to post about. Josh is gone for 8 days at a fishing tourney in Texas. I thought I would be insanely bored but so far I have been able to keep myself busy. I deep cleaned the house and am determined to keep it that way while he is gone. I cleaned the backyard and finished some laundry. I finally got to watch The Devil Wears Prada too which was good but typical for that type of movie. Grandma Lynn is coming down next weekend to go look at some cribs for Emma so I will post some photos of our trip. I am pretty sure I know what we want but now I am debating between white and black. I love the black but there is bedding that I am so in love with and it will look so much better on the white crib as well as what Josh and I are thinking of for the room. I will try to post internet photos of the furniture and maybe you guys can all help make the decision! That would be super. Ok, here is a belly shot from this week. We are pushing 21 weeks!! I can’t believe it! It’s going so fast. I am able to feel her move around now and it’s my most favorite thing in the world. I poke at her a lot during the day to wake her up and make her move and let me know she is doing good. I am sure she will pay me back for that! Anywho, that’s all for now. I will try to post pics of the furniture and you can all vote. Talk to you soon. xxoo
P.S.
Dont mind the spots, that was pre-deep clean
Sunday, January 28, 2007
20.5 weeks
Labels: Belly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
SO glad for the update!!! Cute pics!
By the way, that is one SEXY belly you've got there, sister!
Love,
Aunt Kim
I am so happy for the update too...thanks!! We all just love these especially when there are pictures included. :)
Your belly is so cute and you look great. I can't wait to see you soon. I am glad the doctor's appointment went well and everything is moving along as it should. Don't stress about the weight gain...it is all normal!! :)
Talk to you soon.
Love,
Aunt Stacie
You look amazing 7 lbs is so healthy. I still cant believe I didnt know about this untill A week ago! I am glad to hear everything is going good. Miss you lots. ~ Rachel
You look so amazing!! I also vote for the white, although, it is very girlie and if you have a boy next you could save it and use the black for him. Just a thought. I won't bug you about updating anymore, I just love watching the progress!! Love ya, CJ
Clearly, I need to check the blog more often! I'm so glad you're taking photos of your belly, Emily will love seeing them one day. You look absolutely adorable! Stop worrying about weight gain, you're doing everything right. I can't wait to see you on Friday and shop for the crib on Saturday, I want to see the bedding too. I Love you both,
Mom/Grammy xxoo
I CANNOT believe you're 21 weeks already! It's been so much fun to watch your belly grow. You look fabulous!
Love,
Aunt Joy
Post a Comment