I'm voting for the black....I think it's classy and original!! Besides, the next one is bound to be a boy and he'll look great in his baby blues in this one!!! Second kid always gets ripped off (huh, Josh???) so make it good for him. Kiss the baby for me!!! (I think your belly is BEAUTIFUL!!) Isn't this the most incredible time of your lives?? Love to all MOM XXOO
I Love the Dark furniture..... I know the white is "girly" but the Dark furniture fits your style! Look at your other furniture.. it is all that beautiful dark wood. Just my opion, but I think looking at the other comments I am out numbered! Aunt Anissa :)
2 comments:
I'm voting for the black....I think it's classy and original!! Besides, the next one is bound to be a boy and he'll look great in his baby blues in this one!!! Second kid always gets ripped off (huh, Josh???) so make it good for him. Kiss the baby for me!!! (I think your belly is BEAUTIFUL!!) Isn't this the most incredible time of your lives?? Love to all MOM XXOO
I Love the Dark furniture..... I know the white is "girly" but the Dark furniture fits your style! Look at your other furniture.. it is all that beautiful dark wood. Just my opion, but I think looking at the other comments I am out numbered! Aunt Anissa :)
Post a Comment