Those are such cute girlie clothes!! I love them all especially all of the pink!! :) Emma is going to look so cute in those. I am glad you had fun in Texas.
Oh I saw those onesies with the butterflies in BabyGap yesterday! You are going to have so much fun shopping for her ~ girls clothes are so much cuter than boys clothes. Sad for boys. xoxo, Mia & Amanda
3 comments:
Those are such cute girlie clothes!! I love them all especially all of the pink!! :) Emma is going to look so cute in those. I am glad you had fun in Texas.
Love,
Stacie
Oh I saw those onesies with the butterflies in BabyGap yesterday! You are going to have so much fun shopping for her ~ girls clothes are so much cuter than boys clothes. Sad for boys.
xoxo,
Mia & Amanda
Hi Jac, kathy and I were at Old navy yesturday and hit the baby clearance rack. Emma is going to be the best dressed baby ever!!
Love ya, CJ
Post a Comment