So, its 1:15 a.m. or so and I am up online since Emily sometimes makes it so that I cant sleep.....already. Not sure what the cause is, guessing its hormones but each night without a Unisom I am up for at least 1.5-2 hours each night. I guess its preparation however, Clark didnt start preparing Aunt Joy until the 3rd trimester! Oh well, not to complain, I couldnt love being pregnant any more I dont think. However, tonights not sleeping might be more sheer excitement and joy than anything. So, Emily is quite the special girl and is already receiving email! I wanted to post them, one made me cry and the other one made me laugh out loud as I know its sooo true. Her Grandma wrote her a special card for Christmas too so I will need to find that and post it as well. Its in a bag with all her other numerous items she received. Josh put the batteries from the camera into his GPS while fishing this weekend so pardon me not posting the stuff I bought last night for her. I will stop and get some batteries on my way home and get it posted tomorrow cause they couldnt be cuter! Her aunt Kim told me in a card when we were first pregnant that this baby was so lucky cause it has no idea how much its is going to be loved and everyday I am reminded of that, not only by Josh and I but by all of our family and friends. It means the world to us the absolute and genuine excitement everyone has shown for this baby, and she is not even born yet! Ok, here are Emma's first emails....
hi emma,
it's your aunt kim. i'm so excited you have a peep and not a pee pee. can't wait to spoil you rotten and cover you in girly stuff :)
dear emma--i did not know your email address because your mommy and daddy did not give it to me yet.just wanted to welcome you into this family. this family is a lot of things. this family is also not a lot of things--but what it is is: a family built on a foundation of love. of love built back three generations from your great grandma and great grandad, to your grandma and grandpa and your mommy and daddy. we are a very close family who loves to be silly and have lots of fun. we are very loyal to each other and are always there for each other. our family has grown in many different directions but always leads us back to the basics of life--family and family values. you will never want for attention or love. there will always be someone there for you to rely on. i cannot wait to meet you Emma. you have a great mommy and daddy and they have waited and waited for the day you are to be born. i am your cousin but you will call me Aunt Kathy. (just because aunt sounds more official than cousin). i will see you real soon. stay inside your mommy where it is safe and warm until June and i will see you then. i love you, aunt kathy
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
What a special girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Emily is definitely a special little girl and it is obvious that everyone is super excited!! I love her first emails and they are just perfect in every way.
Stacie
Dearest Emma.....you are the most beautiful baby I've ever seen..!!! Should I warn your mom and dad that you might have red hair like your aunt Emma?? Nah, let's let them be surprsed!!! When your daddy was born, he was the cutest little thing, but you've got him beat by a mile already! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for you to begin the wonderful life you will have.Your mom and dad are so in love with you and so eager for your arrival. I know, I know, they will drive you crazy at first, but just hang in there! We Grandma's will help you learn and do all the things they won't let you do or tell you about! I also want you to know how special your name is to this family...you are named for two VERY special people...that means you have big shoes to fill (and will probably have big hair, too!) I have so many wonderful things to tell you...so much love to give you..my precious FIRST grandbaby!!! Your mom says you can't call me Grand'MaMa...so for now I'll just be Grandma Tish. Stay snuggled tight in your momma and we will see you soon!!! Much love to you, hugs ans kisses, then more hugs and kisses!! I love you baby girl!!! G'ma Tish
Post a Comment