Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another update

I forgot to post about our Dr. appt on Wednesday. Things went well. I have gained 12 pounds so far. Eeeeeck! I freaked a little bit considering 7 of those pounds was in 4 weeks. I was eating a lot and I mean a lot of cheeseburgers and fries though as it seemed that was all I wanted. Now I am more back to wanting normal sandwiches etc so I am hoping I will not gain another 7 pounds in the next 4 weeks. Emma's heartbeat was steady around 163 bpm. I could sit and listen to that sound all day. Dr. says my weight gain and belly size is all normal and things look good. Ok, thats all for now. I am going to try to go to sleep now even though I cant really sleep when Josh is gone considering I leave all the lights in the house on as well as the TV. :) I know I am a spaz. It would help if Paxil was approved for use during pregnancy!!! ;)

0 comments:

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.