Well, its official. We are going to be the proud parents of a baby girl!!! We couldnt be more excited!! Our ultrasound today was amazing and she is the most precious girl ever! All her organs, heart, brain and bones look great. The tech said that based on measurements alone they would make my due date June 10th but that the Dr. wont change it until its a week difference. She was moving all around and when it was time to check her gender she showed us her peep like she was all kinds of proud of it! We woke her up when we started the ultrasound and she did a big stretch and a huge yawn and it made her so much like a baby. Last ultrasound she was a little more like an alien. Looks like a baby now. She weights about 1/2 of a pound. I will post some photos of her from today. The odd looking one is the one of her peep but its not very clear, I am going to mail the video to Steve to load on youtube for us. He doesnt know it yet though! Then you can see a clear picture of her. Its about 15-20 minutes long. :) I also in true Jaclyn form went shopping after work today for all the things I had been eyeing for the last 4 months. Bought lots of stuff for next winter and it was all on sale! Some stuff for summer though too. And of course she got some pink Uggs! Nordies is sending them from Southern Cali tomorrow for her. She is going to love them! Ok, hope all is well with everyone. Talk to you soon. xxoo







3 comments:
She is so precious! We CANNOT wait to meet Miss Emma. Clark is asking if we can set up play dates already.
Love,
Joy, David, and Clark
I am so excited for you and Josh! I really believed you were having a girl and now it is official! I can not wait to meet little miss Emma and will also be spoiling her like everyone else. She is already so special to me. :)
Love,
Stacie (Aunt Stacie)
I knew it!!! You just HAD to have a girl! I absolutely cannot wait to meet my precious little niece!! Is it June yet??
Love you guys :)
(Aunt) Kim
xoxox
Post a Comment