Ok, so Josh and I are horrible about taking pics so I am hoping that we get better soon but I am sure we will be better about it when she gets here. He is out fishing (of course) so I am not posting belly pics till later tonight since I cant take them of my own belly unless I take them in the mirror and take my word for it, I am not lookin' so hot today! But here are some of my favorite things we have bought Emma to wear. We were in Texas this last weekend and my family there gave me a surprise baby shower that was so fun and so sweet. Emma got lots of stuff. I am in the process of washing it all and will post it later. I realized that clothes by themselves don't photograph well but I am giving it a shot. Again, I am going to try to be better with the camera and I will post some photos of our trip when I get them from the family over there. Hope all is well with everyone. xxoo to all.
P.S. The up close ones of the I love Mommy and Daddy are just close ups of what the onesie says. If I took it of the whole onesie you couldn't read it. :) Also, the yellow shirt with the pink pants is my personal favorite as she will look just like me. They are linen draw string pants and a shirt with a layered tank and its so dang cute. Now I just have to find her some flip-flops little enough to wear.
Goonie Pam said that she pictured Emma coming home from school in kindergarten with an outfit like that, flip-flops, a messenger bag instead of a normal back pack and a stray dog trailing behind her and I am pretty sure one day, we will see that exact picture! My little girl the dog rescuer. Josh and I are going to have 12 dogs I am sure! :)
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Jaclyn ~
Received your sweet TY note. I loved the elephant too! His name by the way is "Winks". Not sure why, but that was what the tag said.
PS - the PINK puppy barks and the Bunny blankie made me think of you and "Sheetie"
The clothes pics are fabulous... its kinda fun for me to see all the precious girlie stuff since my grandbaby was a boy!
Speaking of little Emma & all the stray dogs.... when Johnny leaves my house its too funny because I was always afraid he would look like a little "Fur Ball" himself with my 3 house dogs but it has been NO problem.... I use lots of lint brushes! :)
Dearest Emily,
One of my favorite things so far was getting to wash and fold all your beautiful new clothes, they're so soft and smell so good and I can't wait to see you in them. You're going to be quite the fashionable baby girl! As for the "sheetie" your Aunt Margaret mentioned, I hope you have one-your Mommy still has hers! Also, I never knew when your Mom would come home and wake me up to tell me there was yet another stray dog in our back yard she'd rescued, I'm sure you'll be the same way. Just don't EVER jump out of the car in the middle of a busy highway and go chasing after a stray dog like your Mommy did once. Grammy didn't like that experience at all.
Oh the fun we'll have together, I can't wait! You're one blessed little girl - everyone loves you already and you're being born into an amazing family. God Bless You.
Love,
Grammy
Time for an UPDATE!!!!! love ya!
~CJ
Post a Comment