Isn't it so fun to watch the children at the beach... what could be better than watching them have so much fun "for free"!!!!! I love watching her at the water... love the new blue suit.. and then sitting in the sand playing away for hours. It is just great! So glad she has such an amazing family life. XOXOX Goonie
How adorable, she didn't even mind when the big wave knocked her over! Cousin Jamie will be a GREAT CA babysitter soon! Umm, I kind of didn't like the "Want to move to the ocean?" comment - you are NOT moving away! XXOO, Grandma/Mom
3 comments:
Isn't it so fun to watch the children at the beach... what could be better than watching them have so much fun "for free"!!!!! I love watching her at the water... love the new blue suit.. and then sitting in the sand playing away for hours. It is just great! So glad she has such an amazing family life.
XOXOX
Goonie
How adorable, she didn't even mind when the big wave knocked her over! Cousin Jamie will be a GREAT CA babysitter soon! Umm, I kind of didn't like the "Want to move to the ocean?" comment - you are NOT moving away!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom
Looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment