I received a big response from people via phone and email about how much they love mean Tatum. Well, I think its super funny too and I tried to boycott it but it makes me laugh every time she does it so I got a good video of Mean Tatum the other night since our last one wasnt so great. So, all you mean T lovers, here you go.






5 comments:
OMG what a crack up! She is so darn funny with the mean face on command... then the "so big" sweet baby girl. What a ham she is. Also have to laugh out loud at the background comments by you and Josh..... who's Josh!!!!! You two are way way toooooo funny :-)
Thanks for the laugh!
XOXXO
Goonie
YAYAYAYAYAY!!! I love mean Tatum!! Cracks me up every single time :)
I am also a huge fan of Mean Tatum! She is so cute even when she is "mean".
Tatum, you are too funny! I too love the background comments, you two are so cute together! I'm sure Tatum's doggies couldn't wait to get THAT dinner tray!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom
that is good stuff! love how she goes from mean to sweet on cue!
Post a Comment