I dont know where she got her rhythm but she sure is good. This is a quick video of T dancing to the Olympic theme. She started this new move not too long ago where she bobs up and down and then does her arm movements and she feels all kinds of proud of herself when she is done. She dances when she hears ANY type of melody these days. We have been busy and she is teething and very fussy so I have not had time to post any pics but I have some to post. Hoping to do that tonight. In the mean time, here is some video for you. Sorry it is so dark, not sure why it gets like that on youtube.






3 comments:
That is frickin' hilarious! I am dying laughing at her moves :)
Love the moves;-)
I totally agree...I was laughing out loud while I was watching her dance! She is so cute when she moves her arms up and down and then she gets this big smile while she is showing her moves, I love it!! I think it makes me laugh even harder when I hear you or Josh laughing. :)
Stacie
Post a Comment