Thursday, August 14, 2008

Finally

Wow, it has been a really busy week or so. Lets see, last week we had Grandma Tish in for a visit. It was so nice to have her here to spend some time with Tatum and they got along just great. Tatum went to her right away and they had lots of fun playing together. I had my first 2 NICU shifts as an actual nurse and it was so fun. I took care of the cutest little peanuts. I had 2 night shifts so the second night I was pretty tired but it was ok and I made it. I have two more shifts this weekend so I am looking forward to those. Tatum has been hanging out with Grandma this week and I am delighted that I get to spend tomorrow with her. Its been a long time since I have had Mondays or Fridays to hang with her. We havent taken too many pics the last week but here are a few.

The hose
She climbs the pool stairs all by herself.
She got a hold of my eyeliner and did her own make up
She loves to take her shirts off and keep it over her face
Like this.
The ever so fun hose
Tatum and Grnadma Tish

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She truly does love anything to do with water! We had lots of fun this week at Grandma's house but - Tatum, PLEASE do not give up your afternoon nap!!
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Lucky, lucky Tatum to have soooo many Grandma's that love her. Everyone knows how much T loves the water.. hose, pool, lake, bathtub, or sink :-)

Wait a minute... what do you mean.. I agree with Grandma.. please please don't give up nap time yet! WE just finally started liking naps! :-)
XOXOX
Goonie

Kaisha said...

Can you do my makeup soon Tatum?? I love your style;-) What a lucky girl to have so many grammies in her life!

Brittni said...

Congrats on becoming a NICU nurse! How exciting! I hope you love it!

Anonymous said...

Tater, you are the cutest!! I love how obsessed you are with the hose and water...you are going to be a great swimmer someday. :)

Love,
Aunt Stacie

Mia said...

Aw Jac, if I ever had to have a baby in the NICU I would be so relieved knowing you were taking care of her.

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.