Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy bees

This has been a crazy hectic week. I have had something work related everyday whether it is Medicis or the hospital so its been tiring. Add in the stomach flu and well, not the best week ever. Its almost over now, I work tonight at PCH and that is it. Then my weeks start to slow down and get back to normal which will be a welcomed change! T has been great. I am sure she thinks she was abandoned by her mommy but she has had lots of quality time with daddy and Grandma so that helps. My mom had to come down again this week and help us out. I am so thankful she is always willing to help so much as I know it isnt easy for her to make the drive down so much from up north. Soon enough we will get back to a normal schedule. We did manage to have dinner with friends last weekend and we also have decided to move...again. We have outgrown this house completely and realized that with all this working we do we can afford to keep this house and rent it out and get us a new house. So, we have been house hunting. I will keep you updated as to what is going on! We are pretty excited and cant wait to have some more space for us and the dogs. Tatum is as funny as ever, constantly talking and dancing and making us laugh with her antics and "mean Tatum" Here are the few pics we took this week and last weekend.

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Boy Coppola today! Christa went in to be induced today so keep the Coppola family in your prayers for a fast and safe delivery. We cant wait to meet him!!

Tatum, Tula and Kayden
The boys grilling
The kids again
T sporing her Hurley atire. I love it!
What is it about Elmo that every kid loves?
Her time out chair has become more of a play chair...
Go figure.

I am not sure what they found...snacks perhaps?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better, Jac. You're such a trooper to do all you've been doing - your schedule is insane, and you were puking! These pictures are so cute, glad you can still find time to hang out with friends. My fingers are crossed for your new house!
XXOO,
Mom

Kaisha said...

So glad we got to see you:-) Our kiddos are so cute together!! Let me know if we get to watch Tater for awhile tomorrow!

Kaisha said...

Oh yes........AND I'm hoping we get to meet at the park for playdates and walks very soon!! We would love to have you as neighbors!!!!!!

Rachel said...

Wow busy bee Jaclyn! I really wish you luck in finding a new home! I am sure you will find something awsome! Good luck! Miss you lots

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.