T loves to go to Grandma's house every other week. She gets excited when we pull into her development. I think its cause Grandma lets her do things like stand in the sink and play with the water! Grandma also focuses 100% of her attention on T when she has her which you can imagine T loves. They have such an amazing bond and I am so glad they are able to spend that time together. Grandma wants to take T up to Prescott one week for her 3 days. I am thinking about it....we will see. Not sure I can go 2 nights without my baby. :) Although, the sleep might be nice and I know T would LOVE it up there cause she loves nothing more than being outside and its cool up there and she could play in the yard all day.
likes to make the top come on and off.
Over and over and over,
you get the point.










4 comments:
Thanks, Jac. We do have lots of fun at Grandma's doing silly things, she makes me laugh a thousand times a day. Not sure what I'm going to do when she no longer wants to be rocked to sleep with her bottle though, I LOVE cuddling her! Maybe she'll take a nap with Grandma in the big bed. I love you SO much Tatum!
XXOO,
Grandma
Ahh what a lucky girl!!
Such sweet memories (for both Tatum and Grandma)! Grandma will never forget this precious time with Tatum and Tatum will always always remember the closeness, love and security she has and feels with Grandma near her. It is truly priceless. No doubt Tatum can "feel" the love!
XOXXO
Goonie
What a lucky little girl to have family so close to you Tatum. You are sooo blessed!
Post a Comment