We had a fun play date with Elliott! T hadn't seen E for a long time and we were missing them. Our schedules kept conflicting but we managed to work it out and met them for lunch and play time. The kids had fun although, they are funny with how they interact. They sort of play a little but for the most part just do their own thing. I think it is the age they are. They did have fun dancing, showing off their bellies and playing on the stairs and the pony. We had fun and I think our next date is at the museum that Shannon and Elliott checked out and loved.
T sported some pretty fancy piggy tails for the day











1 comments:
I love seeing Shannon & Elliot! He and Tatum make cute buddies ;) Now if Robin would just pop out a kid!
Post a Comment