Its been 4 weeks since you joined our family baby E and it feels like you have been with us forever. We love you all the way to the moon and back little girl. You have carved yourself quite the spot in this mama's heart. I am afraid it just might burst between you and your sister.
Sunday, April 04, 2010
4 weeks already
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
So sweet :-) Still hidden away in the cocoon of protection of mommy... but starting to peek out at the world a little more each day. Baby steps little one.. baby steps :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
Ok
1-can't believe its been 4 weeks!!
2-Are you sure you didn't accidently post Tatum's baby pics!! haha, they look soo much alike, if it weren't for that nuk!!
3-She is so cute and I loved the egg and garden pics too!! We miss you guys!!!
I love cuddling you, little one; I love how you get cross-eyed looking at Grandma's bright print shirt; I love it when your little bottom is up in the air, your feet tucked underneath you; I love it when you're so sound asleep that you're almost floppy on my lap; I can't wait to know you like I do your big sister. We have so much to look forward to-you and Tatum and I.
I love you so, so much!
God Bless,
Grandma
XXOO
Post a Comment