The Locke family loves summer time! Summer time is swim suits, sun kissed skin, lazy Sundays by the pool, lake trips and BBQ's. I love summer, yes, it gets hot but we sure do love the water! Here's to a fantastic summer!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
It's Summer time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
The goggles definitely make a fashion statement, T! She & best friend, Audrey, both pay attention and do exactly what their swim coach asks. I love that she's in swim lessons 2x week, she's doing so good! And you're a very responsible mommy for putting her in those swim lessons!
XXOO,
Grandma/Mom
Swimming lessons are just "the best" ! I am thrilled she is learning at this young age. She will be a fish in no time. She does LOVE the water. By the end of summer she will be swimming all around your pool :-) What fun!!!
XOXOOX
Goonie
Post a Comment