Sunday, April 04, 2010

Big helper

Josh decided to plant an herb garden this weekend.  Tatum thought it was super fun to "help" him outside all day. Can't wait for the herbs to grow and hoping to get our tomatoe plants and other veggie plants going in the next couple weekends.

2 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Yeah.. can't wait for fresh herbs! I sure hope Tatum got a green thumb from her grandma :-) Lynn has "the gift" in the garden that is for sure.. so if Tatum got ANY of that ability... you will have "herbs" com'in out your ears :-)
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

I'm so determined that Tatum learns to love plants and flowers and gardening like I do! She can be such a princess but also loves to get her hands dirty in the garden. She dutifully waters Grandma's plants when she's here and especially likes to make mud pies. Love it! Her daddy loves it too, he just needs more time to do it.
XXOO,
Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.