Saturday, April 10, 2010

My swollen heart

I was doing laundry and I came out of the laundry room to find Tatum talking to Ellison. A normal conversation, as if E could totally understand.  E was just looking at her big sister with her big eyes. My eyes swelled up with tears and I thought my heart might explode. I cant even wait to watch them grow up together.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! T talks about Ellison like she's been around forever, not like someone new in the Locke house. She always, always includes Ellison in her prayers and loves being near her. You're a GREAT big sister, Tatum!
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Perfect :-) I love that Tatum is filling E in on the lay of the land at the Locke home :-) How E will come to LOVE the doggies just as T does, how her hair looking "crazy" in the morning will come naturally... how mommy will teach you to make "pancakes", daddy will teach you to fish... it's just a whole lot of fun! Seriously... I promise :-)
XOXOX
Goonie

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest thing ever! I love the pic of T smiling so big while looking at Ellison on the couch...I can totally understand your reaction, precious moment for you as a mom. :)

Hugs to all!
Stacie

sara said...

OMG that is so cute! before long it'll be all tea parties & dress up!

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.