Not too much going on in the Locke household these days and after the first couple weeks of baby E being home we like it that way. Just enjoying time with my littles, knowing it is not too long before I go back to work. There are some days I wish I was already back, other days I really enjoy being home but maternity leave always solidifies for me that I am not a stay at home mom. I do much better when I work. I am way more on my A-game. Thankfully my job is flexible and I have awesome bosses so it is easy for me to want to go back and thankfully I have family and a wonderful babysitter that watch the girls so that helps too. In the mean time though, we are enjoying our days off, filling them with trips to the park, lots of swim classes, time with friends and playing in the back yard. I love this time of year, its too cold to swim yet but T loses all her clothes as soon as she goes outside and plays on the beach step. Ive been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I am, how blessed we are. To have what we have, eachother, our beautiful girls, great friends and family. Sometimes the infant stage can be rough, I am not getting a lot of sleep but man alive do I love this little girl. How did I get so lucky? I dont know, but I will take it, every last smidgen of awesomeness that is this life.
Fishin on the dock at Goonie and Papas
The Locke's as a family of 4
Daddy was tired, mommy thinks daddy has no idea what tired really is.
T got this in the mail from her chear coach. She was a good listener! Way to go Bird!
3 comments:
Love the dock photos, and you're now a beautiful family of four! Wow, Tatum, you must REALLY be a good listener! Good job!
XXOO,
Grandma
Your little family of 4 makes me smile... IT is so great to see hearts grow ... right in front of your eyes :-)
XOXOX
Goonie
very cute pics! hope you start getting more sleep soon - I do not love that phase, but just as soon as you're sick of it, it'll be over!
ps- please note that audrey did NOT receive a good listener card. surprised? not I.
Post a Comment