The spot you carved yourself in my heart is pretty big. I didnt think there was any room left cause it was so big with love for your sister. I wondered the whole time you were in my belly, is it possible to love 2 babies the same? The second you were born I knew. It is possible and it happens without effort. My heart grew to twice its size the day you were born and each day since then you have carved your spot deeper and deeper. Is it possible to love you any more baby E? I dont think so. And then I wake up everyday and realize I was totally, totally wrong. It has been almost 5 weeks now and I cannot imagine my life without you in it.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
The spot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
She looks so wide awake and alert in these first two photos, what a beautiful baby girl! This is the sleeping position I adore, just precious!
XXOO,
Grandma
I agree completely with Grandma! Each picture is absolutely precious.. awake, asleep.. just precious. Beautiful, beautiful baby girl :-)
XOXOXOXOX
Goonie
Ellison is sooooo beautiful....I just want to kiss her rosebud lips. I agree with Grandma...the sleeping position is adorable.
XOXO
GG
i will not say i told you so! :-) just kidding ... love these pics of Ellison - so wide awake & alert! My favs however are the last 2 hiney up ones ... I will never get over that adorable sleeping baby pose!
Post a Comment