Saturday, April 17, 2010

Goings on

Things have been a little hectic in the Locke house in the last week or so. I think it is because Ellison has had several days that rival her sisters back in the day on a fussiness scale. Evenings are her worst time, if she isnt nursing she is crying. I think she is having some belly pains too so its sad as there isnt a whole lot I can do for her. She does love her bath though and is so content the whole time she is in there. She has also started to not love the car. I have had a couple days where I was thinking, um, I am going to go ahead and go back to work...now. Anyway, other than that, we are good. T is in swim lessons 2x a week now while I am off and she is doing so good! She is able to jump in and turn around and swim to the side all by herself. I cant believe the progress she has made since she started. I will try to take some video of her at her next lesson. She is still loving her cheer class too and doing really good in that as well. We have been spending lots of time at the park since the weather has been so nice and T has even started swimming in our pool! It is freezing, she has blue lips while she is doing it but loves it and goes in everyday. She is such a little fish. Here are some pics from the last week or so.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new photos of Ellison, she's so adorable! She looks so contented in her bath; now if she'd just go sound sleep for 4 hours afterward it'd be wonderful. Tatum's always been happiest outside, preferably in the water. I'm excited about your progress, T, Good Job!!
XXOO,
Grandma

Mom/Grammie P said...

Tatum has always been an "outside" girl :-) She does so love the water and has that beautiful "brown as a berry" skin tone. Sounds like E will follow suit as she already loves her bath :-)
XOXOX
Goonie

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.