Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Baking fools

Since T had a good time helping with the macaroni sauce I figured we would give it another shot. I decided after Kaisha's fancy Halloween sandwiches that I was going to make food fun too! Not that T has any trouble eating...she loves everything even broccoli but it makes it fun for me too. So, I was at Home Goods the other day and saw Pancake shapes. So, I bought them and we attempted our first try at a flower shaped pancake. The first one didnt work but the second one did and T thought it was very cool. She had fun helping to stir the batter.






4 comments:

Kaisha said...

love the flower cakes! now T needs to come over for brekkie and have a truck or plane w/ kayden:-)

Anonymous said...

What a great pancake...good job girls!! I love the pic of Tatum on the counter stirring up the batter...so cute!

Stacie

Mom/Grammie P said...

The flower pancake looks darling and delicious. Good job at being such a creative mommy!

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable stirring the batter! Isn't your new big kitchen island just perfect for this stuff? Great job, Mommie!
XXOO,
Mom/Grandma

 
Designed By Birdie and Bella's mom Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.